06 February 2007

One week!

She's been here one week and is doing better every day. The first few days she was pretty much in constant motion - following us around where ever we went. She has started to relax a little bit and tends to hang out more and more, without having to be concerned about where we're going or what we're doing. She just loves to be near people. The past two mornings I've gotten out of my shower to discover her laying on my bathroom floor. Before I assume that she's completely enamored with me, there is a heating vent in the bathroom that she's laying in front of so there may be a dual purpose in her lying in that particular spot. It's chilly in the house in the morning!

I think I'm going to look into Obedience classes with her on Thursday nights in Tosa with Melanie. Josie has a rocket-fast Sit but she could use a brush-up on her other commands and I'd like to see how she does around other dogs. If the class has room for one more dog I think I'm going to enroll her.

No more inquiries, but I have high-hopes for the Great Lakes Pet Expo this Saturday.

No comments: