27 September 2007

The Many Faces of Sasha

I caught her here in mid-shake. Pretty... pretty scary!




After drinking from the hose, it looks like her tongue got rehydrated.




Her lips and tongue flap all around when she runs.



more flapping. She's not very aerodynamic with her face like that. Maybe I should make a cone for her to wear to reduce the wind resistance.




how 'bout a kiss from that tongue? Ick.




She LOVES her purple ball!





She borders on obsession with that darn ball!


If you look closely in the photo above, you could probably see her front left canine cracking. I'm sure it happened in a situation very similar to this one. She now has to go see the dentist to get her mouth all pimped out like Flava Flav. Sasha, start looking for a job! Money and Purple Balls don't grow on trees you know!



Flava Flav can afford lots of purple balls.
And a gold grill.
And crazy sunglasses.

And a viking helmet.
And a big Knicks clock.

1 comment:

Drasch23 said...

I don't know why I am just reading this entry now, but it darn near made me pee myself.